Join the VFE Team
Post title: Sales Receptionist
Salary: up to £10 per hour
Contract type: Permanent, Part time initially, with potential to increase to full time.
Place of work: Virtual Flight Experience, Wolvey.
Reporting to: Director
Posting Date: 27 May 2021
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an experienced Sales Receptionist / Sales Administrator to join our team at Virtual Flight Experience. Working days are negotiable and initially we envisage the successful candidate working 3 full days per week with the opportunity to go full time in the future, depending upon the requirements of the business.
Being positioned front of house you will be the first point of contact for our customers whether face to face, via email or over the telephone. You will greet customers as they arrive, answer any questions and manage reservations. As well as being responsible for handling bookings, you will be required to perform business administration duties and undertake day to day reception duties. A key part of the role is upselling return vouchers to customers when they visit, so previous sales or sales administration experience is essential.
This is an important role which is pivotal in the success of the business. You will be joining our small but highly successful and friendly team of professional flight instructors. If you are personable and professional with a passion for customer service, then we want to hear from you!
An interest in aviation, although not essential, would also be an advantage.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Being first point of contact for customers, delivering a professional company image at all times.
· Welcoming customers to the business on arrival and preparing them for their flight simulator session.
· Supporting and working as a team with our flying instructors to ensure the smooth delivery of flight simulator sessions.
· General admin duties, including data entry, taking bookings, and updating the booking systems.
· Taking bookings over the phone, confidently answering any customer queries, and sending required documentation to customers.
· Processing online booking using multiple databases.
· Proactively selling return vouchers to customers when they visit.
· Upselling activities.
· Taking enquiries from customers and dealing with them, or handing them across to the relevant team member as required.
· Cash handling and payment processing.
· Being knowledgeable about services and products we offer in order to confidently sell and answer customer queries.
· Supporting the team with any other duties or administration tasks as may be required.
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal and customer service skills.
· A proven track record in sales, sales administration or sales support roles.
· Basic IT skills (experience using Microsoft packages such as email, word, excel, access etc.)
· An exceptional telephone manner.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic knowledge on activities and services we provide.
· A proactive approach to all tasks and a willingness to support the team whenever required.
· Willing to participate in proactive team efforts to achieve the goals of the organisation.
If this sounds like you, please email us at attaching your CV
Take to the skies in our
one-of-a-kind Piper Seneca flight simulator. For a real "seat of your pants" flying experience.
Find Out More
B737 & PA-34