DON'T WANT TO WEAR A FACE MASK?
Thank you for expressing your interest in being part of our trial programme aimed towards enabling people to fly our Boeing 737 simulator without face masks. Please note our Seneca simulator is not a part of this trial.
Are you double vaccinated?
Are you happy to take a lateral flow test?
If you have answered yes to the above two questions then you can apply to join our trial. Please read the procedures below carefully and then complete the below form fully:
Entry to the trial assumes that you have already read and complied with all of our standard COVD secure procedures as detailed here
FACE MASK MITIGATION TRIAL PROCEDURES
1. You must arrive at VFE 60 minutes before your session start time (instead of the usual 20 minutes for those
customers not participating in the trial). We ask you to bear in mind before applying that this means that
you will be waiting in your car for a long period of time (up to one hour) before your session starts.
2. No more than 2 people in your party (including the person wishing to fly the simulator).
3. Our staff will come out to your car when you arrive. Each person not wishing to wear a face mask will
need to show proof of a double vaccination either by presenting their vaccination card or by showing to
our staff evidence of vaccination on the NHS app.
4. Each person not wishing to wear a face mask must bring with them a new, sealed (unopened) lateral flow
test kit. Test kits may be ordered for free here
5. Test to then be taken in your car and sample pad given to our team member once taken.
NEGATIVE TEST RESULT
If your test is negative, you may enter our facility and enjoy your flight simulator session without the need for a face covering (in which event our instructors may also choose not to wear a face covering at their discretion).
POSITIVE TEST RESULT
If any person in your party has a positive test for COVID then your session will be cancelled and you will need to leave our premises immediately, following all Government rules in respect of self isolation and PCR testing.
You may rebook your session at a later date when you are better, subject to a £50 rebooking fee.
If you are happy to proceed on the basis of the above rules then please complete to form below so we can process the application: